Monday, May 7, 2007

My AHA moments # 5

The biggest AHA moment from this class was the social bookmarking. I really didn't think that I would use this tool much after I did the assignment. But, I have actually enjoyed using this and I hope to continue to build on the 50 + sites that we needed for the class.

My second AHA came from United Streaming! I loved this site and I hope I can downloaded as much as possible before my account is up! If not, maybe I can talk the school I plan to work for into buying a membership so that other teachers can enjoy this wonderful site of information! What a great way to implement technology into your classroom!

Last, but not least, I will have to reiterate my enjoyment of the Altec site! This provides so much information and in so many different ways!

I also liked the Google Tools and the Power Point Games!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I especially liked the unitedstreaming.com as well. I think it works for all subjects, as well. I can see how it would work for health/PE, and I have lots of ideas for my scince and history classes!